Many clients will only be involved in the process of design and construction of a new building or renovation once in their life. That is why choosing the right firm that will ensure a successful project is so significant. We will provide the expertise necessary to make your project a success. When you choose KOAL, the services essential for design and construction are provided to assist our clients in achieving their goals.
Whether you choose a design-bid-build, construction management at risk or design-build delivery method your project will benefit from having the distinct skills offered by our company. With over 30 years of design and construction experience on projects in northern New England, you can be confident that you will be expertly guided through the design and construction process to a successful project.
The firm's Principal is a LEED Accredited Professional. We understand sustainable design principles and we can incorporate them, if requested, into all of our projects.
KOAL is an approved builder for the Department of Veteran Affairs, and we have broad experience in the design for accessibility. Whether we are designing a home, an office or a school, you can be assured that all users will be able to use the building in comfort and dignity. Universal Design is our goal.
When you choose KOAL to design your project you will benefit from these unique advantages:
- Over 30 years of design and construction knowledge
- Licensed Architect in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional
- Approved builder for the Department of Veteran Affairs
- Experience with Design-Bid-Build, Construction Management and Design-Build project delivery methods
- We deliver Clear, Concise and Accurate high quality construction documents
- Our staff is committed to continuous education on the latest design trends and materials
- We listen to our clients and involving them throughout the process. We communicate clearly.
- Our staff has exceptional technical knowledge of building codes and of various building materials and systems
- We have the skills quickly identify issues and provide feasible solutions
- We provide Reliable and professional service in a timely manner
- We provide superior design through translating real knowledge about how a building is built
- We know how to keep within the budget. We can evaluate alternative systems, materials and methods to ensure the best value for dollars spent, without compromising the intrinsic aesthetic value of the project.